Animation is the optical illusion of motion created by the consecutive display of images of static elements. Digital Animation is the art of creating moving image via the use of computers.
This Course is designed for computer game enthusiasts, Architects, Interior designers or Planners looking for a ways to digitize designs. Also suitable for those who are looking for new design techniques to spice up graphic or web design projects.
Part I 2D Animation
This part will help to see your drawings come to life as you learn the fundamentals of classical 2D animation. It will provide you the required foundation for all other mediums of animation.
Part II 3D Animation
This part will teach the basic of Modeling, Lighting, Texturing and Animation using Maya the most popular animation software in the industry.
It will also provide the student the knowledge & understanding of the Interface capabilities of Maya as well as the essential principle of movement sand modes.
The students are required to produce a project on a CD at the end of the course.
- Anime Studio Pro.
- Interface Reference.
- Timeline Panel.
- Info Panel
- Introduction to Layer Types
- Animation & Rendering
3ds max 8
- Project Work flow, Modeling Objects
- Using Materials, Maps
- Placing lights and Cameras, Animation
- Wire Parameters, Hierarchies and Kinematics
- Track View, After Effects, Video Post Productions & Rendering
- General, Basis
- Tools, Menus and Nodes, Modeling
- Mapping and editing U vs Animation, Character Setup and Defamers
- Animation Character Setup and Defamers