Sheet Fed Litho Press Operations
The objective of this course is to provide the knowledge skills and hands on practical training in sheet fed press operations enabling the participants to become competent in producing high quality full color jobs using sheet fed offset printing machines.
This is a comprehensive course designed for those who are having a basic knowledge in offset sheet fed litho press operations, who wish to enhance skills in qualitative sheet fed press operations.
- Basic Principles of Offset Lithography
- Introduction to prepress
- Plates and blankets
- Damping and linking systems
- Paper and ink requirements
- Cylinder packing and pressure control
- Press register systems and control
- Press troubleshooting
- Improvement of quality in sheet fed color printing
- New technological developments in the Printing Industry