Welcome to SLIOP..!
- Become a skilled nation through developing skills of the workforce in Printing & Digital Arts Industry.
- Develop competitiveness of Printing & Graphic Arts Enterprises.
- Ensure increased foreign exchange earnings through developing multi-skilled workforce for Global Printing & Digital Arts Industry.
- Develop SLIOP as a dynamic world class enterprise support one stop service center for Local Printing & Digital Arts Industry.
- Sustain empowered competent and contended staff in SLIOP.
To be the centre of excellence for serving Printing & Digital Arts industry in South East Asia
To extend development services to Printing and Digital Arts enterprises to become globally competitive and retain the workforce with skills developed through SLIOP educational & training programmers
Board Members of SLIOP
Mrs. G.K.D. Liyanage
Government Printer/Chairman SLIOP
Mr. J.D.C Perera
Board member/ President –Institute of Packaging
Mr. Hemantha Wickramasinghe
Board member/ Chief Operating Officer-Sath handa Media Corporation (Pvt) Ltd
Mr. Sisira Baranage
CEO / Registrar
Mr. Ravindra Yasalal Kalansooriya
Board member/ Chairman –State Printing Cooperation
Mr. L.J. Hiran De Silva
Board member/ Chairman–Alliance Agencies Ltd
Mr. S.S.De Silva
Board member/Managing Director –Sheela Printers (Pvt)Ltd
Mr. Indrakumar Heenatigala
Director of Studies
Board member/ President –Sri Lanka Association of Printers
Mr. Abaya Amaradasa
Board member/ General Manager –Associated Newspapers of Ceylon Ltd